The Rise of Joe Joyce
Title: The Rise of Joe Joyce
Size: 3600 pixels
Admin fee: £10
What is an NFT?
NFT is an acronym for Non Fungible token.
The Things to know;
- NFTs are unique cryptographic assets.
- They are publicly verifiable intellectual property authenticated on the blockchain. i.e. Tokens which exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated.
- NFTs can be used to represent real-world items such as artwork, documentation, a 3D design or character, even real estate.
- NFTs can be almost any format (Limit 100mb) JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, MP4, WEBM, MP3, WAV, OGG, GLB, GLTF and more.
- Linking NFTs to real world locations through "Metaverse apps" allows passers by to experience mobile friendly Immersive experiences.
- The act of minting allow for reoccurring royalties on resale to enable artists to truly benefit from their creations.
- NFTs are ERC 721 tokens on the Ethereum Blockchain which is the most common at time of writing.
- NFTs ARE NOT currency, they are assets which are exchanged for cryptocurrency.
In order to purchase your NFT you will need to create an account on one of the established platforms. Opensea.io is currently one of the most widely used platforms.
You can purchase your NFT from my website and we can do this for you.
please send a message if uncertain
hosts the largest collection of professional and amateur NFTs on the market. Arguably the most used market place for sale and purchase of NFTs. A great place to start and browse art work. Creating an account is easy and connecting Metamask is prompted on every login.